How to Download Reels from Facebook: A Detailed Guide
It is now clear that Facebook reels have gained a maximum level of popularity. Whatever your taste is for video content, from funny to educational, all you can get in FB reels. But, there are some issues associated with watching these reels: internet connectivity, cost, tons of content, etc. In this case, downloading the favorite reel and watching offline is the best solution.
So, how to download reels from Facebook? There are several options available. If you want a direct approach, just go to your profile page, select the desired reel, and press the download button. And for the indirect approach, use platforms like Reels Save.
However, the process varies from device to device, and the requirements as well. Here, we detail all of those. Let’s dive in.
Why Download Facebook Reels
Before knowing the reel download process, you must know the benefits of FB reel download.
First of all, downloading Facebook Reels provides you with offline access to your favorite videos. It ensures that you watch the content anytime and anywhere. Most importantly, to watch these reels, you do not need an internet connection.
This is highly effective if you’re traveling, in areas with poor network coverage, or simply want to conserve data.
Sharing Beyond Facebook
Sharing any good content is highly desirable. But, if any of your friends or family member doesn’t use Facebook, then sharing becomes impossible. Reels download resolves this issue. It allows you to share your favorite content through Whatsapp, Messenger apps, SnapChat, email, etc.
Facilitating Future Learning
We know all of you are not fond of funny or entertaining content. Many like to watch reels to learn something. In this case, repeated watching is essential. And the download facility provides such. This approach allows you to revisit them as per your need and available time.
Reels often capture precious moments, personal milestones, or unforgettable experiences. By downloading and saving them, you create a personal archive of memories that you can cherish and revisit in the years to come.
Convenience and Flexibility
Having downloaded Reels on your device enables the flexibility to watch them on larger screens. It also allows you to edit, remix, or repurpose the downloaded Reels for your own creative projects. We see it as a remarkable opportunity to boost your creativity.
How to Download Reels From Facebook
In this section, we describe the process of downloading reels from Facebook.
For Android Devices
- Log in to your FB account.
- On the feed of your account, find your picture on the top left side of the page.
- Tap on the picture of yours.
- Now find the “reels” option just below your profile name; it is beside the “post” button.
- Press the “reels” button.
- Then tap the “three dot icone” to download the reel.
- Now, you will see the “download” symbol. Just press that.
- Your selected reel will be downloaded to your device.
- Save the reel as per your desired location in the device.
For iOS Devices
- From your iPhone or iPad, log into your FB account.
- Go to your feed section.
- Tap the picture at the top left side of the page.
- Identify the reels button.
- Tap the reels button.
- Select the desired reel that you want to download.
- Tap the “three dot icon” on the screen.
- Tap the download symbol.
- The reel will be downloaded in your iOS device’s camera roll section.
For Desktop & Mac
- Open any browser and log into your FB account.
- Go to your profile page.
- Find the “reel video” button named “Video.”
- Click on that.
- Select your desired reel video.
- Click on the “three-dot icon” in the right corner.
- Copy the link. Also, you can press Ctrl+C for Windows and CMD+C for Mac.
- Now go to FB reels downloader app like Reels Save.
- Paste the copied link on the download bar.
- Now click the download button.
- The respective reel video will be downloaded.
- Save it to your desired location by using the “Cut & Paste” method.
Effective Tips to Download FB Reels
As you now know how to download reels from Facebook, we suggest you use the below-listed tips to get the best output.
- Use a downloader service app like Reels Save.
- Ensure that the downloaded reel video quality meets your device’s requirements.
- Always use a stable internet connection when you are downloading the reels.
- Create a library on your with categories to find the reels easily later on.
- Check the copyright policies of the particular reel before sharing or using it for other purposes.
We hope you now have a clear understanding of how to download reels from Facebook. By following the stepwise guideline and tips provided in this article, you can experience the amazing power of Facebook reels easily. By downloading the reels and gaining access to them offline, we ensure that you will enjoy uninterrupted entertainment.
It is true that downloading Facebook Reels to your device opens up a world of possibilities and benefits. But we strongly recommend you check Facebook’s and the reel creator’s policies.
In general, you can use, share, and post those reels for only personal purposes. If you are going to use the reels for commercial and business purposes, you must take permission in advance to avoid legal consequences.
People Also Ask
Can I download Reels from private Facebook accounts?
Generally, you can only download Reels from public Facebook accounts. If a Reel is posted by a private account with restricted access, you are unable to download it without the account owner’s permission.
Do I need to install any additional software to download Facebook Reels?
In some cases, you may need to install browser extensions or online downloading tools to facilitate the download process. These tools are generally easy to install and use. We suggest you use the Reels Save Facebook Video Downloader service.
Can I choose the quality or format of the downloaded Reels?
The quality and format of the downloaded Reels depend on the method or tool you have used for downloading. However, if you download the reels by using the Reels Save downloader service, you can get any quality and format as per your preferences.